PUH Marxus Jermak i Wspólnicy Spółka Jawna
Ul. Do Huty 37C
NIP: 993 066 49 40
ul. Do Huty 37C
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 7- 15
ul. Do Huty 37C
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 7- 17
Tel.: 14 629-81-06 / 608-261-262 / 660-734-400
Fax: 14 634-12-30
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your personal data is administered by PUH Marxus Jermak i Wspólnicy Sp. J. with its registered office in Tarnów, ul. Do Huty 37c, e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. PUH Marxus Jermak i Wspólnicy Sp. J. has collected and processed your personal data following the sending of a request via the contact form and the preparation of a reply to the request by e-mail or telephone pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation.
3. Your personal data will be processed only for the purposes necessary to carry out the activities described in point. 2.
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR- the necessity for the performance of the contract to which you are party and, as regards sensitive data, Article 9(2)(f) of GDPR.
5. Your personal data may only be made available to state authorities in the performance of the activities referred to in point 2 upon your request.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization without your consent.
7. Your personal data may be transferred to authorized employees of the company, as well as to other entities, which may request the transfer of data on the basis of applicable regulations.
8. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to prepare and provide answers to your enquiry by e-mail or telephone and until you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data.
9. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Advisor, you have the right to
- access to the content of your data, on the basis of Article 15 of GDPR,
- to rectify your data on the basis of Article 16 of GDPR,
- to delete your data on the basis of Article 17 of GDPR (this right may not be in contradiction with legal acts in force in Poland),
- to limit the processing of your data, on the basis of Article 18 of GDPR,
- object to the processing of data on the basis of Article 21 of GDPR,
- transfer your data on the basis of Article 20 of GDPR.
10. If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
11. The provision of the necessary personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary in order to respond to your enquiry. However, the consequence of not providing data is that it is not possible to respond to said enquiry.
In all matters you can contact us by filling in the form below, which will be sent to our e-mail address. We respond to all messages in the shortest possible time.