Category: Facade blinds
These external blinds are mostly used for large, glazed surfaces. They successfully protect the interior against overheating. Plus they can completely transform the façade, giving it an interesting and modern look.
- minimal dimensions: 5m x 0,5m
- maximal dimensions: 3,5m x 4m
- maximal slat angle 55° (horizontally)
- manual operation only up to an area of 9m2
- electric operation from a width of 0,6m
- maximum area of modular blinds with electric drive - 25m2; maximum width of a set - 6 m
- number of blinds operated by one drive max. 3 pcs.
- standard equipment: crank (manual operation), guide rail handles without cover plate